Jul 7, 2008

Catching Up on Posts

Woops! sorry it's been so long since I've posted... here's a recap of the last couple weeks. I'll try to be better about it.

Here goes:


July 1, 2008
Today I initiated plans to hold a blood drive at my office building. I've always donated blood, but never hosted a drive. It's about time.

June 30, 2008
Tried a new restaurant/bar today called Picosa. Not great for vegetarians, but had killer Mojitos!

June 29, 2008
Today I planted dill and golden beets. And I bought a wind-chime. It's something I've always wanted and never had. It's made of capiz. It's very sweet the way it tinkles lightly in the breeze. And another new thing was that I discovered I have 2 tomato plans growing that I didn't plant! hee-hee! Must be from the tomatoes that fell off and rotted last year.

June 28, 2008
Hired a handyman to do a couple things around the house. He was Russian. Very sweet man, but a little hard to understand.

June 27, 2008
Came home and did absolutely nothing- except read a magazine cover-to-cover... ahh...

June 26, 2008
Today I cooked stir-fry with Bok-Choy... mmm... it was good.

June 25, 2008
It's an odd thing, but I had electro-myo stimulation on my back today at the chiropractor. It's very strange, out-of-body sensation where you can't really tell if you're moving your muscles or if the machine is. Weird...

June 24, 2008
I uploaded (and shared) photos using Google's new Picasa tool. It's super fun! And handy.

July 23, 2008
I threw a going-away party for the first time. It was for my good friend... I miss her already. She moved to New York to pursue a life-long dream. How awesome is that!?

June 22, 2008
I drove almost all the way from Milwaukee with the windows down. It was breezy but so nice out!

June 21, 2008
Went to my friend's wedding "reception" in Milwaukee... actually it was more of a picnic. And I wore a mini-skirt! Not because I wanted to, but because it was all I had, besides jeans. You see, I forgot the sun-dress I was supposed to wear. I was upset but it was fine. Just never worn a mini-skirt to a wedding reception.

OH! And I almost forgot, I also ate some of the spiciest Thai food I've ever had this evening. It was good, but I was almost crying!!

June 20, 2008
I drove to Milwaukee by myself to visit my good friend and stayed in her "new" house.

June 19, 2008
I was the house manager for the opening night of "About a Mile" the Keane Sense of Rhythm 10th Anniversary performance. I've never "house managed" before. It wasn't hard. :) And the show was great!

No comments: