Jun 18, 2008

July 18, 2008

I did a few new things today. 1) I ate lunch at Brasa for Katie's "going-away" lunch. It was yummy, but there were few things that were actually meatless. Oh well... 2) I taught my first PACKED tap class. It was awesome! There were like 24 adult students. Very exciting! Usually there's only 8-10 people. This was fun. Like I had my very own tap-army :) 3) I can't remember it right now. Maybe it'll come to me... oh yeah! I got to slap someone as hard as I could across the cheek. I KNOW i've never done that before. It was a consequence of Jon's new thing today... (being slapped on the cheek.) I didn't know i could hit that hard. It was scary, but also funny 'cause he asked me to, and then kind-of scream/laughed afterwards.

1 comment:

Jon said...

You're lagging behind...